Escape to Our Paso Robles Hotel Rooms
An Enchanting Oasis You Can Call Your Own
Discover an oasis of your own in the heart of Paso Robles wine country when you choose from a variety of Paso Robles Inn hotel rooms. If you're enjoying a romantic getaway, treat yourself to a guest room that offers a private hot springs mineral spa and fireplace. Traveling with the whole family? Our accommodations are comfortable and inviting for guests of all ages. Whatever your vacation interests are, rest easy at the Paso Robles Inn knowing you're staying at Paso Robles' premier luxury hotel.
- Traditional Guest Rooms
- Feature either one king or two double beds, overlooking the Inn's gardens or the city park. Feature double vanity bathrooms, wet bar, and standard amenities.
- Grand Ballroom Rooms
- Newly renovated rooms featuring a fireplace and double vanity bathrooms.
- Winery Themed Deluxe Mineral Spa Rooms
- 18 newly renovated rooms surround the Inn's garden, referred to as "vintners row" because each room is sponsored and custom designed by a local winery. These rooms feature one king bed, one queen bed, or two queen beds along with a private hot springs mineral spa tub on your private balcony or patio.
- Jesse James Two-Room Suites
- These charming suites are furnished with either a king bed or two queen beds along with a pull-out sofa, double vanity bathroom, and an outdoor private mineral spa tub located on the outside balcony.
After enjoying beautiful gardens, a sparkling swimming pool and relaxing spa, retreat to the ultimate destination for wine country comfort. As a standout among luxury accommodations near California's Central Coast, the Paso Robles Inn is proud to offer a variety of in-room services and amenities that you’re unlikely to find elsewhere, including:
- 37” flat screen TVs
- Complimentary Wi-Fi
- Compact refrigerators and microwaves
- Coffee maker with Seattle’s Best Coffee
- Bath & Body Works toiletries
- Iron and ironing board
- Hair dryer