Paso Robles Inn Water Conservation Efforts
Reuse, Reduce, Recycle
California is currently experiencing a drought and our Paso Robles hotel is taking measures to help conserve water. We invite you to join us by using the following conservation solutions. As a respected choice among Paso Robles hotels, here are some of the ways the Paso Robles Inn and Paso Robles Inn Steakhouse have implemented water conservation:
- Placed non-washable biodegradable cups in your room.
- Placed non-washable dishware in the breakfast room.
- Our policy is to change the sheets every third day of your stay and replace towels left on the floor.
- Converted from high water-using lawns, trees and shrubs to water efficient landscapes
- Installed artificial grass and rock paths to replace large grass areas.
- Reduced water levels in toilets, shower heads and washing machines.
- Made enhancements to pool filters and systems.
- Water will be served in the restaurant by request.
- Increased employee awareness of water use efficiency by offering a housekeeping bonus for lower usage.
- Ask the front desk how you can earn a $5 housekeeping credit.
Thank you for joining our Paso Robles spa hotel in our efforts to conserve water. For more water-wise events and stories, check out the latest NEWS from Water Use it Wisely.