Escape to Our Newly Renovated Paso Robles Accommodations
Historic Touches Meet Modern Comforts at Paso Robles Inn
Every Paso Robles, California hotel room at the Paso Robles Inn offers a warm and inviting ambiance characterized by a unique décor that embraces the Central Coast and California’s wine country. Characterized by the historic touches and embraced as an oasis for rejuvenation, our distinctive Paso Robles accommodations enhance the enjoyment of your stay. Enjoy a variety of amenities unique among Paso Robles hotels:
- Coffee makers
- Seattle’s Best Coffee
- Fiji bottled water (for a minimal fee)
- Wireless Internet
- Iron & ironing board
- Bath & Body Works toiletries
- Plush bathrobes (select rooms)
- Flat screen TV
- In-Room Safe (select rooms)
As a standout among hotels in Paso Robles, California, Paso Robles Inn is proud to offer a variety of room types to suit every traveler’s needs. During your stay at our property choose from:
- Traditional Guest Rooms: Our traditional guest rooms feature either one king or two double beds which overlook the Inn’s gardens or the city park. In addition to our standard amenities, these rooms also feature a double vanity bathroom and wet bar.
- Garden Fireplace Rooms: Located in the gardens with pool views, our garden fireplace rooms feature one queen or king bed and a cozy fireplace.
- Grand Ballroom Rooms: Offering an enchanting atmosphere, our newly-renovated grand ballroom rooms feature a fireplace and double vanity bathrooms.
- Winery Themed Deluxe Spa Rooms: Surrounding the Inn's gardens lie 'vintners row' - 18 newly renovated Winery Themed Deluxe Spa Rooms featuring one king bed, one queen bed, or two queen beds and a private spa tub located either on the balcony or patio.