Paso Robles Inn Water Conservation Efforts
California is currently experiencing a drought and our Paso Robles hotel is taking measures to help conserve water.
We invite you to join us by using the following conservation solutions.
As a respected choice among Paso Robles hotels, here are some of the ways the Paso Robles Inn and Paso Robles Inn Steakhouse have implemented water conservation:
- Placed non-washable biodegradable cups in your room.
- Placed non-washable dishware in the breakfast room.
- Our policy is to change the sheets every third day of your stay and replace towels left on the floor.
- Converted from high water-using lawns, trees and shrubs to water efficient landscapes
- Installed artificial grass and rock paths to replace large grass areas.
- Reduced water levels in toilets, shower heads and washing machines.
- Made enhancements to pool filters and systems.
- Water will be served in the restaurant by request.
- Increased employee awareness of water use efficiency by offering a housekeeping bonus for lower usage.
- Ask the front desk how you can earn a $5 housekeeping credit.
The mineral water used to fill the Deluxe Mineral Spa Room tubs is natural sulphur water and is not for consumption or bathing. It is drawn for a different source other thank our public drinking water. Hence enjoying the mineral water will have no impact on the current drought in California.
Thank you for joining our Paso Robles spa hotel in our efforts to conserve water. For more water-wise events and stories, check out the latest NEWS from Water Use it Wisely.
In addition to conserving water, the Paso Robles Inn is a proud partner with Clean the World, to collect and recycle soaps, shampoos, conditioners, lotions and gels that help fight the global spread of preventable disease. These efforts reduce unneeded waste from entering local landfills, while providing new hygiene products to impoverished areas that otherwise would not have any.